The Scioto County Agricultural Society Open Rabbit Show
Wednesday of the Fair, 10:00 a.m.
Directors: Ray Lucas, Chris Hedge, Seth Hall, and Tommy Crabtree
Show Secretary: Seth Hall, 325 Diehlman Branch Rd, McDermott, Ohio 45652, (740)-456-7424.
1. This show will be open to anyone. Scioto County residents will be given first entry privilege.
2. Entry fee for this show will be $1.00 per single rabbit.
3. Send entry information as soon as possible to the show secretary at the address given above.
4. Make checks payable to the Scioto County Agricultural Society.
5. The Agricultural Society will not be responsible for loss of or injury to any rabbits in the show room or on the show table.
6. All rabbits must be permanently ear marked. This show rule will be strictly enforced.
7. The decisions of the judges will be final.
8. All rabbits must be on the grounds by 12:00 noon Monday of the Fair. Rabbits will be dismissed starting at midnight on Saturday. Absolutely no early dismissals.
9. Classes will consist of seniors, intermediates and juniors in each breed except where other customs prevail. Bucks and does will be shown in separate classes.
10. First, second and third place ribbons will be given in each class.
11. All premiums for an exhibitor that total less than $10.00 will be paid in cash at the time the exhibits are released. The exhibitor must sign a voucher stating that they have received payment. Premiums of $10.00 or more will be paid by check, but must be picked up at the time exhibits are released. No premiums will be mailed to anyone after the fair. Premiums not picked up at the time of dismissal will be considered a donation to the Society.
12. In addition, the following awards will be given.
Class Money: 1st – $3.00 2nd – $2.00 3rd – $1.00
Best of Breed Award (There must be 10 of the breed shown in order for award to be given): Best of Breed $3.00; Best Opposite Sex of Breed $2.00 plus a Rosette Ribbon. Trophies will be given for: Best 6 Class, Best 4 Class. and Best in Show.
OFFICIAL ARBA SANCTIONED SHOW, ARBA Executive Director, PO Box 5667, Bloomington, Illinois 61702. ARBA website: www.arba.net. Membership Dues: $20.00 per year, 3 years $50.00. Combination Husband & Wife: $30.00 per year, 3 years $75.00. Youth: $12.00 per year or 3 years $30.00. Single Adult Family: $20.00 plus $5.00 per youth per year or 3 years $50.00 plus $10.00 per youth. Husband/Wife Family: $30.00 plus $5.00 per youth per year or 3 years $75.00 plus $10.00 per youth.
Best In Show – Portsmouth Rabbit Breeders Association
Best 6 Class – In Memory of Joe Brisker
Best 4 Class – Clover Connection 4-H Club